Don’t miss out on GAIM Ops International, which provides an unrivaled opportunity to network with the global leaders in operational due diligence and compliance across the globe from Europe, United States, and Asia.
Over 250 senior level professionals have already confirmed their attendance -
Click here to see who is speaking so far
The hedge fund world is rapidly evolving as regulators finalize the details of all the new reporting requirements. At the same time, investors are clamoring for increased transparency and better due diligence for current and future investments.
Senior level operational due diligence professionals are addressing these issues including:
How to Conduct a Detailed Review on the Board of Directors (EXTENDED SESSION)
• Timing and frequency of meetings, items that should be on the agenda, conflicts of interest, independence, and how to resolve disputes
• What responsibility and liability does the Board have?
• Analysis of compensation, independence and structure of the Board
• Availability and review of Board of Directors records
Moderator: Eric Lazear, Head of Operational Due Diligence, FQS Capital Partners
Don Ebanks, Managing Director, dms Management Ireland
Malcolm Paterson, Director, Signina Capital AG
Sophie van Straelen, President, Asterias Limited
Matthew Auriemma, Head of Operational Risk Management, UBP Asset Management
Demystifying the Due Diligence Process from the Hedge Funds Perspective
• Desire to receive more feedback from investors
• Questions that due diligence professionals should ask but don’t
• Increased demands from investors as consolidation continues- how can the mega funds allocate the COO or CFO time to meet all the potential investors
• How do investors balance their requirements for performance and controls?
Moderator: Howard Altman, Co-CEO and Co-Managing Principal, Rothstein Kass
Hendrik Klein, CEO, Da Vinci Invest AG
Didier Martineau, CEO, Sothic Capital Management
Brian J. Tsai, Chief Operating Officer, IMC Asset Management
Expert Panel: Establishing Best Practices in ODD
• Timing and frequency on initial and follow-up review
• Rating scales for reports
• Staffing and location challenges
Moderator: James Newman, Head of Operational Due Diligence, Barclays
Max Ferri, Senior ODD Analyst, Laven Partners
Odi Lahav, Vice President — Team Leader (Hedge Funds), Moody's Investors Service
Alan Swersky, Director, Duff & Phelps
Justine Lee, Senior Investment Consultant, Head of Operational Due Diligence, Towers Watson
Click Here for the Complete Brochure
New Need To Meet Speakers Just Added To The Agenda
Carl Kruger, Director Operational Due Diligence, Gottex Fund Management
David Canty, Head of Operational Due Diligence, Fund of Funds, Pamplona Capital Management LLP
Brian Dawson, Partner & Chief Operating Officer, WingSail Capital LLC
Ronald Paterson, Partner, Eversheds LLP
GAIM Ops International is the premier event strengthening operational due diligence in response to game changing industry trends. Take advantage of this opportunity to meet and network with the best in the industry.
Best rates expire 9th September 2011- Save €200!
We look forward to seeing you in Geneva!