Don’t miss out on GAIM Ops Cayman, the premier forum for Operational Due Diligence, Risk Management and Compliance for the Alternative Investment industry. We will have over 400 senior level professionals in attendance-Click here to see who is coming.
We continue to enhance the agenda and have just added the following session:
The Shifting Landscape in Hedge Fund Reporting
- Satisfying Regulatory Requirements: Financial Stability Oversight Council/Form PF/UCITS
- Satisfying Investor Requirements: Pensions/Endowments/Funds of Funds
- Incorporating External Requirements into your Internal Risk Management Process
We've also added the following new speakers to the conference program which features 40+ sessions, over 110 expert senior level speakers and more than 5 hours of regulatory guidance:
- Yolanda McCoy, Head of the Investment and Securities Division, CIMA
- Michael Merrigan, Director Risk Management, Gottex Fund Management
- Robert F. Bossé, Managing Director, Head of Business Development & Client Management, BNY Mellon Clearing, LLC
- Brent Blaze, Senior Vice President, Citi
- William Jones, Managing Director, ManagementPlus Group
- Orla. Nallen Managing Director of Alternative Services, The Bank of New York Mellon
GAIM Ops Cayman is the premier event strengthening operational due diligence in response to game changing industry trends. Take advantage of this opportunity to meet and network with the best in the industry.
To View the Complete Updated Agenda, Click Here.