The 3rd Annual GAIM Ops Europe Conference in Geneva, Switzerland is scheduled for 12-14 October, 2011. We hope you can join us!
If you are interested in speaking at the 3rd Annual GAIM Ops Europe Conference, please contact Rachel Lewyn, Conference Director via email or Tel: +1 646 895 7409.
GAIM Ops Europe is designed for CFOs, COOs, CCOs, Heads of Risk Management and Heads of Operational Due Diligence from leading institutions and top-tier funds of funds and hedge funds.
Some of the topics we are researching for the 2011 Program include:
- Latest developments in US and European regulations
- Managing the changing priorities of the investors
- What questions should you ask during your interview to get better answers
- Will UCITS be the next bubble to burst?
- How innovations in technology can help save time, money and resources
- Debate: Should you outsource due diligence?
What Makes GAIM Ops Europe the Only Must-Attend Due Diligence of the Year?
- One Comprehensive 3 Day Event Means The Most Value For Your Dollar
- Gain Exclusive Access to Global Lineup of over 250 Due Diligence
- Professionals Through 10+ hours of dedicated networking time
- Strengthen Your Due Diligence Skills & Ensure Compliance With New
- Regulations through Interactive Best Practices Sessions
- Meet Your Next Business Partner: Hundreds Of Top Tier Hedge Funds, Fund of Funds, Administrators Valuation Firms And More In Attendance
- Comprehensive 8 Hour Program arming You With Tools To Value Hard to Value Assets
- Share Best Practices with the Senior due Diligence and Compliance Leaders
- Global Attendees from the Largest Funds of Funds and Hedge Funds
- Hear Qualified Guidance On Strategies to Stay Ahead of the Recent Regulatory Changes
For more information on all upcoming Due Diligence, Compliance & Risk conferences, visit IIRUSA.com.