With the early bird savings expiring this week, we wanted to share some new information with you about the event. We’re on track to beat previous pre-Recession attendance records (that means a sell out!)
You should plan to attend this program to get updated on the current topics of the day, catch up with old colleagues, make new acquaintances and meet with your Cayman partners, all at the same time.
If that isn’t enough, the following experts have signed on to join us to work through key industry issues such as translating new regulation ala Dodd Frank with 5 hours of practical guidance, and ensuring an air tight due diligence and compliance process.
• Julianne Recine, Director of Operational Due Diligence, SCIENS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
• James Newman, Head of Operational Due Diligence, BARCLAYS WEALTH
• Nicholas Denton-Clark, Managing Director and Chief Compliance Officer - Americas, PINEBRIDGE INVESTMENTS LLC
• Rick Leifels, Head of Operational Due Diligence, TITAN ADVISORS
• Bruce Berger, COO/CFO, ATLANTIC INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, INC.
• Ken Weiller, Chief Operating Officer, SABA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P
• Marc Baum, General Counsel, SERENGETI ASSET MANAGEMENT
• Don Seymour, Managing Director, DMS MANAGEMENT LTD.
• Bikram Singh, Global Head OTC Derivative Services, CITI
• Steve Bruce, Managing Partner, ASC ADVISORS, LLC
• Bryan J. Morris, Former Assistant Chief Accountant - Division of Investment Management - SEC, AERS Partner DELOITTE & TOUCHE
• David Nable, Vice President, GOLDMAN SACHS
• Michael DeJarnette, President, NORTHPOINT TRADING PARTNERS, LLC
Make the Most of Your Conference Dollar - 10 Hours of Formal and Informal Networking Including:
Hosted VIP Speaker Roundtables:
Continue learning during lunchtime as you join a speaker hosted lunch table
C-level only Sessions:
Share your thoughts with your peers in a closed door sessions that promote brainstorming and getting to know your fellow participants.
End the day informally as you share off the record war stories on current issues facing the industry with other conference attendees.
Business Card Exchange:
Make sure you catch up with every attendee at the event by Joining peer to peer networking during the business card exchange.
Due Diligence Challenge:
Test your knowledge in a new game show format. This session will enhance your conference experience as you find out if you can answer the questions correctly
GAIM Ops Cayman is the premier event strengthening operational due diligence in response to game changing industry trends. Take advantage of this opportunity to meet and network with the best in the industry.
Visit www.GAIMOpsCayman.com to learn more.