Wednesday, February 22, 2012
300+ Confirmed So Far- GAIM Ops Cayman- Best Rates Expire Feb 24th
Register by Friday February 24th to save up to $400!
“Operational due diligence is the new alpha” according to Professor Stephen Brown of New York University. Plan to attend the largest gathering of senior executives that focuses on operational due diligence, compliance and risk management to ensure that you are updated on the latest trends in the industry.
GAIM Ops Cayman offers a rare opportunity to learn and engage with your peers in a relaxed setting.
We have added the following new speakers to the program:
• Todd Groome, Chairman, AIMA
• Dana Volfing, Managing Director, Operations Risk, Cantor Fitzgerald Investment Advisors
• C. Martin Meekins, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Empyrean Capital Partners, LP
• Josh Hall, Partner, Operational Due Diligence, Hermes BPK Partners
• Justine Lee, Senior Investment Consultant, Head of Operational Due Diligence, Towers Watson
• J Michael Sleightholme, Managing Director, Global Head of Hedge Fund Services, Citi
• Robert Burke, Managing Director, Global Head of OTC Clearing, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Patrick J. McCurdy, Partner, Merlin Securities
• Aaron H. Steinberg, Director, Pershing Prime Services
• Dawn M. Maxwell, Prime Brokerage Sales, UBS Securities LLC
What’s New for 2012?
• Fresh Insight from 50+ New Speakers
• Increased Attendee Participation with 4 NEW INTERACTIVE SESSIONS with Investors, Consultants, Hedge Funds and Fund of Funds
• More Time to Network with 16+ HOURS of Formal and Informal Meeting Time
• New Focus on Counterparty Risk, Corporate Governance, Transparency and Investor Needs
• A Rare Look into the Most Important Priorities of Chief Compliance Officers and Chief Risk Officers
• A 4-Hour Due Diligence Overview for Investors on Sunday afternoon
Our conference provides the best opportunity to network with experts in the industry.
You can’t afford to miss this event so secure your spot early as this event will sell out.
Be sure to register by February 24th to take advantage of our best rates and save up to $400!