Register by December 16 and Save up to $800!
One year after the Dodd Frank Act has passed, hedge fund due diligence and compliance is more important than ever. The decision to invest in new funds is now equally weighted between the investment strategy and the due diligence review of a fund.
GAIM Ops Cayman 2012 reflects this renewed focus on counterparty risk and investor due diligence after the fall of MF Global.
What’s New for 2012:
• Fresh Insight from 50+ New Speakers
• Increased Attendee Participation with 4 NEW INTERACTIVE SESSIONS with Investors, Consultants, Hedge Funds and Fund of Funds
• More Time to Network with 16+ HOURS of Formal and Informal Meeting Time
• New Focus on Counterparty Risk, Corporate Governance, Transparency and Investor Needs
• A Rare Look into the Most Important Priorities of Chief Compliance Officers and Chief Risk Officers
• A 4-Hour Due Diligence Overview for Investors on Sunday afternoon
GAIM Ops Cayman is the ONLY FORUM where you can meet:
• Senior Leaders of The Hedge Fund Due Diligence Community
• People who Perform Operational Due Diligence on Your Fund
• Experts in Hedge Fund Regulation
• Top Compliance and Risk Management Professionals
GAIM Ops Cayman provides the best opportunity to network with senior leaders in the hedge fund due diligence industry.
You can’t afford to miss this event, so secure your spot early as it’s going to sell out. Register by December 16, 2011 to take advantage of our best rates and save up to $800.
We look forward to seeing you in Cayman!